We are SO excited that we are able to reopen our model suite! However, we do have new rules and protocols in place to keep everyone safe when visiting. Check out our new rules below before calling to book your appointment!
- Appointments are limited to the person(s) legally signing the lease, up to a maximum of 2 people at a time. No friends, relatives, children, etc. will be admitted to the model suite.
- Appointments will be limited to a maximum of 30 minutes. Please take care to arrive on time as we have a strict schedule to adhere to, in order to ensure proper sanitization in between appointments.
- Everyone will have to complete a self-assessment prior to entering the model suite.
- Anyone who shows signs of illness, fever etc. will not be admitted to the model suite.
- Everyone who enters the model suite MUST wear a face mask and sanitize their hands prior to entering. (Please remember to bring your mask with you. If you forget, we will have a limited number available at the model suite.)
- No touching allowed inside the model. If you would like to view inside of a drawer etc., we ask that you please request your leasing consultant to open it for you.
- No appointments will be granted to anyone who has already viewed the model suite. We are doing our best to keep up with demand, as well as to reduce the risk to everyone visiting the model suite. For that reason, we are not allowing repeat visitors until the building has opened, or until Windsor-Essex has entered Phase 3 of re-opening.
850 Wyandotte St W.